KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
How Beauty Met the Beast - Jax Garren originally posted: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2013/01/book-review-how-beauty-met-beast.html

My Thoughts: This wasn't a bad story, it just did not feel like the first book in a series. While reading this I continually felt like I was reading a prequel to a well established series. One where I should know more about the characters and world than I did going into this.
I still enjoyed the story. I liked Hauk and the Underworld. I can definitely see myself reading more about the goings on in this world. I just wish the first book was longer and gave us more of the world and characters so I felt like I HAD to read the next book rather than just being curious.