KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Untamed City: Carnival of Secrets - Melissa Marr originally posted on my blog: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2012/11/book-review-carnival-of-souls.html

My Thoughts: This is one of my favorite books read in 2012. I was drawn into it right from the beginning and was not ready for it to end when I finished.
I found two new characters that I loved. Both Kaleb and Zevi had something about them that just grabbed on and didn't let go. I loved their relationship and how their loyalty to each other/their pack came first. I also liked when Zevi stood up for himself . Aya was another great character that I can see flipping in the future or becoming stronger with the allies she made in this story. Mallory didn't bother me but she seemed to be a rather secondary character even though she was the main focus of this book. She may become stronger now that she has a purpose and knows what she is and what has been happening since she was born.
The only reason this wasn't a 5 star for me was it felt incomplete. It was a great build up of characters and world but there wasn't a resolution to anything. We know where the characters are going and have a feeling for who's the good guys vs bad guys, which was enough to make this enjoyable.