KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Blameless - Gail Carriger originally posted:http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2012/08/book-review-blameless.html

My Thoughts: This book picks up almost right where book two ended. Alexia has left the Woolsey pack and is staying with her family. Once the story of why she has left her husband's house comes out they make her leave and the real adventure begins.
All my favorites are in this book. I already wanted to know more about Floote and this just increased that want. He was pulling tricks out his hat left and right as they were travelling to Italy.
Plus we meet some of Ms Lefoux's colleagues during this trip. One good, one not so good (downright evil). I liked the addition of these two as well as the Templar.
While they were off on their little adventure, the werewolves and vampires were getting into trouble back in London. We find out how to get a were drunk (a little gross) and why Lord Akeldama disappeared right when he was needed most by Alexia.
I'm still not sure how I feel about the ending. I can see many complications coming from what happened to one of my favorites (Biffy) and am looking forward to finding out how it plays out.
Overall this was another great installment in this series and really moved the story forward. Just starting book four and really looking forward to it.