KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Blood Magic - Tessa Gratton My Thoughts: This is going to sound bad. This book was mainly forgettable to me. It's been awhile since I finished it and the main characters did not stick with me. What did stay with me were the side stories. The background of both Silla and Nick's parents. I found their stories to be more interesting and entertaining. Also the journal entries of the old witch and how she came into her powers kept me reading.
I didn't hate the Silla and Nick as much as I found them boring. Everytime Nick would call Silla "babe", in the middle of what was supposed to be some romantic moment, it would ruin whatever the author was going for.
There were some interesting parts like who Silla's parents were and who killed them but it was a struggle to get to that point of the book.
Overall, it's going to depend on the type of characters you like whether or not you'll like this book. I can't say I would read anymore in this series unless it delves more into the past of the older characters rather than Silla and Nick.