KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Kiss of Frost - Jennifer Estep originally posted here:http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2012/04/book-review-kiss-of-frost.html

My Thoughts: Another enjoyable read from Ms. Estep. This is the second book in the series and picks up close to where the first ended.
Gwen is back, trying to catch up with the rest of the students at the academy who have been training to be warriors their whole life. The progression of Gwen's touch magic was what made this book for me. I loved her ability to tap into the others memories to perform better.
The whole story line with the Winter Carnival and mysterious NY student was entertaining and kept me reading til the end. I look forward to reading the next book and learning more about the reapers and how Gwen and Co. are going to stop them from finding the last key.