KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Last Breath - Rachel Caine My Thoughts: This was a good read but not one of my favorites. There were too many voices in this one. I would have liked it better if it had just been Claire and maybe a couple from Amelie.
That aside, I liked the overall story of the draug and their history. Claire's decision and what happened to Glass house almost seemed anti-climatic to me. I almost wish the author had taken it all the way. I love Myrnin and there was plenty of his craziness in this book to make me very happy. I liked how he was the one taking charge and going against Amelie for parts of this.
Not sure if I liked where it ended, it was kind of abrupt. I turned the page expecting more and it was over. Luckily I was behind reading this book and book 12 is due out in May.