KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
After Midnight - Lynn Viehl first posted: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-review-after-midnight.html

My Thoughts: Overall I enjoyed this story. I ended up liking the premise of the series more at the end once everything was explained. Who Cat's parents were and the different gifts the three Youngbloods have.
Cat and Gray worked for me but I'm not sure how much I care for the oldest brother Trick. He just seemed to over the top with his controlling of everything. Even after you find out why it seems like too much.
The romance between Cat and Jesse was OK. I'll wait to see where it goes before I make a final decision. I did like the fact that being around him or thinking about Jesse helped Cat to remember things she was meant to forget.
High school drama didn't work for me. I had that figured out right away but it detract from the book any. I love quirky so my favorite characters were Ego and Kari.
The only problem I had while reading this book, there seemed to be a lot of editing errors. Between missing word, double words and words out of place it became annoying. I'm used to there being a few but it seemed to be happening more often than usual in a finished book.