KristinaD

Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Sweet Venom - Tera Lynn Childs rating: 3.5
originally posted: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-review-sweet-venom.html

My Thoughts: I enjoyed this book right up until Greer entered the story. Gretchen and Grace's relationship seemed to be going in the right direction and worked for both of them. I was (still am) intrigued by the guys in their lives. I kept waiting for the author to tell us there was something more about, at least, Nick, Thane, and possibly Milo. When Greer entered she seemed to be your stereotypical rich girl. If the author had kept with this it wouldn't have bothered me as much but two chapters later she is all sister monster fighting and has had a complete personality change. There needed to be more resistance. This story line could have conceivably gone into the second book and still been true to the character.
Overall I liked the story of Medusa and her descendants. As stated, the guys story has me intrigued to see if there is something more. I will definitely be picking up the next book.