KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
The Unquiet (includes In Death, #33.5) - J.D. Robb,  Mary Blayney,  Patricia Gaffney,  Ruth Ryan Langan,  Mary Kay McComas My Thoughts: I got this book for the In Death short. I love this series and have picked up most of the anthologies that include them.
Chaos in Death (#33.5): This is definitely not a place to start this series. It starts after Dallas gets back from Dallas and is still not 100% healed. I actually liked this short right up until the end. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole jekyll/hyde that took place.

Her Greatest Treasure: I have never read this author before but the premise sounded like something I would enjoy so I took a chance. After reading this story I will be looking for the rest of the shorts that follow this wishing coin. I love the idea of a recurring item through a series rather than a person.

Those are the only two stories I read but may go back at some point and check out the others. Have not read any of these authors but J.D. Robb.

Rating: 4 for the stories I read