KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Brewed, Crude and Tattooed - Sandra Balzo also posted here:http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/12/book-review-brewed-crude-and-tattooed.html

Another round for Maggy, who always seems to find herself in the middle of everything. This story had a Clue feel to it, Colonel Mustard in the Barber Shop with the Meat Cleaver.
This was not my favorite, there was almost too much going on. With everyone trapped in one building during a freak snowstorm in May (being from MI I know how much this sucks) I found myself mixing up characters and forgetting who others were. I found the general store shopping for supplies throughout almost more interesting than the murder mystery. I've never really card for Caron, Maggy's business partner, and that became more evident here. I kept hoping she would be next on the murder list.
It took me awhile to figure out why this book was titled as it was (has to do with the murder vic), I was hoping this was going to be about Amy, the author created this great character and we haven't really heard from since she was introduced. It'll also be interesting to see if we ever see any of these other characters again or if they will be lost with the crumpled building.