KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Grounds for Murder - Sandra Balzo Can also be read here: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-review-grounds-for-murder.html

My Thoughts: This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Maggy seems to be getting stronger as the series moves forward. The only problem I had with the book was the way it started. We start with the dead body and then spend the first half of the book getting back to that point. I would have preferred if we had just started at the beginning.
The characters of Brookhill were entertaining as usual. Sophie and Henry and the Red Hats added some much needed levity. Sara trying to quit smoking and running the conference at the same time was almost more interesting than the mystery. I liked Amy as a new character, she adds something for the younger set without being the other woman that is often referred to.
Overall the mystery lived up to the first book but I wasn't as surprised by who committed it. Since the victim was not likable it was harder to care about the who-dun-it part.