KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink My Thoughts: I enjoyed this book more as a whole than I did as I was reading. It seemed to keep going over the same thing (prophecy) again and again with only new bits being added. I had figured out the whole key issue early on and could not figure out why these characters seemed unable to add 1 and 1. That being said I loved the concept of good vs evil that was portrayed and the consequences of one winning over the other.
Alice while creepy didn't totally pull off what I think the author was trying to convey. She seemed more stuck up mean girl than evil gothic force. Lia worked more for me than her sister, I felt she was at least working towards a goal even if she went about it a little too timidly for most of the book.
The twists and disturbing turns kept me reading and I'm glad I finished. I look forward to reading the next book and finding out more about these characters.
Cover: I actually thought the cover conveyed more of the darkness of this book than the story did. It has that creepy gothic sense to it that made me pick up the book in the first place.