KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Uncommon Grounds (Maggy Thorsen Mystery #1) - Sandra Balzo originally posted: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-review-uncommon-grounds.html

My Thoughts: This was a great read and excellent start to this series. I was hooked from page one and was able to finish it fairly quickly (about a day).
Maggy's character is what you would expect from someone who's trying to pick up the pieces after her husband has left her for his dental assistant. She is fun and quirky but also has her insecure moments where she is not sure of anything that is going on around her. I thought the rest of the characters in this small town were great and each added something to the story.
I probably should have, but I did not see the guilty party coming until it was right there in fron of me. That always makes mystery books a better read. Now on to book two: Grounds For Murder.