KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
The Gray Wolf Throne (Seven Realms, #3) - Cinda Williams Chima received from netgalley
originally posted: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-review-gray-wolf-throne.html

My Thoughts: I've really enjoyed reading this series and this book was no exception. The story picks up right where The Exiled Queen leaves off with Raisa is trying to make it back to the Fells. The action starts up right away with little let up through most of the book. You spend a good portion wondering if anyone will be left to fill the Gray Wolf Throne and even if there is will there be anyone left to support/defend that person.
Most of the questions/complaints I had from book two were addressed in this story. Han finally finds out who Rebecca really is and we find out who Crow really is. I'm still not sure about the story-line with Crow, it just seemed to still be left hanging with no type of closure. I'm sure it will play out in the final book but the use of the character in this story just seemed to be more for springing another surprise on the reader than moving this characters story forward.
While I know this was supposed to be a trilogy and the 3rd book became too long so was split into two books it just seemed incomplete in some ways. Two main problems for me were, the revelation about Dancer and how the book ended. Again I'm sure Dancer's story will become important in the last book it just seemed to be presented and then dropped not to really be mentioned again. The ending left me with a feeling of deja vu and been there done that dread. That being said, I'm really looking forward to book four and finding out who gets the girl and who makes it out of this story alive.