KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Uncommon Criminals - Ally Carter originally posted:http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-review-uncommon-criminals.html

My Thoughts: I'm really enjoying this series. Uncommon Criminals picks up a few months after Heist Society. Kat still seems to be running from who she is and taking unnecessary risks while trying to prove something (whether to herself or everyone else). Her relationship with Hale is more evident in this book and is building up nicely. The rest of the crew is ever present and provide comic relief, and a great contrast to Kat, throughout.
I was concerned about how quickly things were happening in this book and was not sure where the story was going. The twist was interesting and led to great back stories of not only the Cleopatra emerald but also Kat's uncles. The simplicity of how they pulled it off in the end never occurred to me but seemed so obvious once I read it. Now to play the waiting game for the third book.