KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Fury - Elizabeth  Miles My Thoughts: Let me start by saying I don't normally read contemporary YA and this book seemed to have everything that I'm not interested in reading about. This book is full of teenagers being teenagers with no real believable consequences for their actions. I would have no problems with the drinking and driving, random hook ups and even more random professions of love as an excuse to do anything if they were being used to teach something or help someone know how to deal with these types of situations.
The supernatural elements did not really come into play into almost the end of the book. While we know which characters are the furies through the whole book they act more like the rest of the teens than like a group trying to right perceived wrongs. I also dislike how they were explained to the readers by a character of convenience. Drea has all this research, and a hinted at back story regarding why she would be aware of the furies, but we are given nothing more than she doesn't want to share and here's some books on the subject.
** This may be a little spoilery

Chases ending fits with the whole eye for an eye story but Em's made less sense and didn't seem to fit the crime. Her having someone taken away from her that she just professed a new found love for a couple of pages earlier does not make you feel any sympathy for her.

Rating: 3 There were some parts that were good but it took me a long time to get into it and the only reason I finished when I did was do to the galley ending soon.