KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
The Poison Eaters and Other Stories - Holly Black Full review of all stories on my blog: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-review-shorts-poison-eaters.html

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown ~ This story had an interesting take on vampires. For some reason the description of Coldtown made me think more of a concentration camp than anything else. This was a good choice for the first story.
Paper Cuts Scissors ~ I had read this one in another anthology and it was my favorite, it still is. A guy who is trying to help his girlfriend, who has gotten lost in her books.
Going Ironside ~ This was too short and I didn't really get much from it. I have only read Tithe so that may be why I was lost on this one.
The Poison Eaters ~ This was a great ending to this collection. Royal politics, grudges, and ambitions that caused The Poison Eaters to be created as tools for their "father".