KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Outside In - Maria V. Snyder review to follow: Contains spoilers from the first book.

First published:http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/03/book-review-outside-in.html

My Thoughts: I ended up liking this book more than I thought I would. I was curious what could be done considering they are living in this huge ship and cannot go anywhere else. The author managed a plot that worked with this and still seemed plausible with the situations. There were a couple of things I didn't like. There were too many flips in this book. Trying to figure out if someone is good, then bad, then good again with no repercussions from when they were bad. I think it's the last that bugged me more than all the flipping. The other, for me, was the Exile. It was made a point that the reason for the exile was a major button pusher and yet we were never told why it took place. I need closure and don't feel I got it from this (unless I missed that page). The relationships were much the same as the first book; break-ups, make-ups, and shower scenes (tastefully done for those who have need to know). We got to meet some new characters and get familiar with some of the old ones.
Overall I enjoyed the story once it got going except for what was mentioned above. This is one of my favorite authors and I have enjoyed all her books so far and look forward to reading more.