KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Ghost Town - Rachel Caine full review here: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/03/book-review-ghost-town.html

Probably one of my favorite vampires in any book is Myrnin. Even saying that I think something is wrong with it. His crazy (literally), eccentric genius just makes any story that he is a part of. I also love the interactions between him and Claire, the way she trusts him even when she shouldn't.
The power struggles between Amelie and Oliver were kinda Blah for me. They really didn't add anything to the book or change much in town. I do like the possible relationship between them.
The only thing I was thinking at the end was "This is a disaster waiting to happen." I look forward to reading about said disaster.