KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
The Exiled Queen - Cinda Williams Chima Originally Posted: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-review-exiled-queen.html

Dislikes: I don't like when characters just disappear. I'm sure we'll find out more in the next book but Crow was a major part of Han's storyline and then after a huge scene with him, Han, and the Bayar's he was not mentioned again. I also dislike Micah as the villain. It's not a role that suits him well and does not seem believable, especially when his father and even his sister seem to do it better. He and his friends just seemed very childish throughout this book so for example, when he claimed he had killed the assassins by himself I found myself thinking "yeah right".

Likes: I loved the mess Han got himself into, how many bosses can you have before it comes back to bite you? The relationship between him, Dancer, and Cat was interesting to watch grow, and had some nice twists to it that I should have seen coming but didn't. I also enjoyed the influx of new characters from the schools. The teachers and advisers really added a lot to this story and I'm still unsure which side some of them are on and who can really be trusted. As heartbreaking as it was at time, Raisa and Amon's relationship was another storyline that was well done. How their bond affected their relationship and the choices they have had to make about their future because of it.

Overall: With the power/political struggles that seem to be coming to a head, I can't wait to see how having them all back in the Fells affects their relationships and the decisions they're going to have to make. I'm really loving this series and can't wait for the third book to come out later this year.