KristinaD

Crux
Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
Blue Moon - Alyson Noël I never thought I would be reading this book. I read Evermore and it was just okay for me. I owned it and actually traded it in at a used book store thinking I was not going to continue the series so I didn't need it. Then I started blogging and reading blogs. With the new book coming out, I kept seeing posts talking about how great this series was and how much love it was getting. At that point I was kinda thinking maybe I should give the second book a try, but still not sure. I saw this book at the library and decided, why not.
I'm glad I did. While it still wasn't my favorite book I've ever read, it was an enjoyable, easy read that kept me interested until the end. I did have some problems with the ending. I didn't like how Ever was so sure of her feelings about Roman through the whole book, even though it differed from everyone else's, and then threw it all away at the end and seemed to follow blindly just to create the situation needed to set up the next book. It also seemed rushed and I felt that the issue with Ava was just thrown away in a sentence and went against what we knew about this character until this point.
I am looking forward to reading the next book to find out what happens and see if some of the issues I had with this book are resolved or left as is.

Originally posted: http://newborrowedused.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-review-blue-moon.html