KristinaD

Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
SYLO - D.J. MacHale

This is the first time I've read this author and really wasn't sure what to expect. I had seen this book on some other blogs and thought I would give it a try.
Overall, it was an entertaining read. There was enough going on to keep my interest from beginning to end. My favorite characters were probably Tori and then Quinn. They both seemed more sure of themselves then any of the other teens in the story. Tucker has highs and lows throughout the book, which is to be expected considering everything that happens to him. Between the deaths and quarantine and not knowing who he can trust form one problem to the next he reacted as you would expect.
The only thing that brought this down for me was the sense of no resolution. I came away with more questions than answers and I still don't trust half of the group that was together at the end.
I'm curious enough about where the author is taking this story and these teens that I will be checking out the next book when it comes out in 2014.