KristinaD

Moira Rogers
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Kelley Armstrong, Ally Condie, Melissa Marr, Jessica Verday
The Friday Society - Adrienne Kress

My Thoughts: My first thought when I finished this was "that was entertaining". It's always good when a book makes me feel this way.
There is a character for almost everyone. I found I liked the three girls together as a group rather than any individual one. They all had their strengths and their weaknesses but when they were a group is when they were their best.
This book was more character than story driven. The mystery/ mysteries were typical and you could see where things were going at times. I found myself caring more about what happened to the girls as a whole rather than the "who done it".
Overall, as stated, I found this to be an entertaining read. I would not hesitate to read another book by this author or about these three characters.